3 Days Fes To Marrakech Desert & Camels
Discover the best of Morocco on an adventure from Fes to Marrakech through Sahara Desert and Atlas Mountains.
Tour Highlights & Inclusions
- Introduction to Morocco Culture, History & Traditions.
- Enjoy authentic Berber’s hospitality
- Taste delicious traditional local food
- Explore Morocco’s beautiful architecture
- Discover the splendid Sahara Desert
- Quality & Comfortable accommodation in air-conditioned rooms in hotels, riads or kasbahs.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation.
- Hand-crafted itineraries
- Private premium air conditioned Toyota Landcruiser or similar plus fuel
- The services of a professional and experienced English speaking driver and/or guide.
- All breakfasts and dinners are included during the tour (specific dietary requirement will be catered for).
- Camel treks, where applicable, with the services of a local camel driver, with private tent for overnight stay in the Sahara Desert.
We will depart at 8:00 am from your riad or hotel directly to the Sahara desert. The journey takes approximately 9 hours, a long drive but amazing landscapes are to be seen, across the Atlas Mountains to a beautiful oasis, Ziz Valley, which is full of palm trees. We will make stops for photographs at your request.
We will stop in the cedar forest of Azrou to see the monkeys, and Midelt for lunch. We will travel to the famous small Sahara cities of Arfoud and Erissani, before arriving to the Sahara desert itself.
Once we get to the hotel, you will enjoy a fresh cup of berber mint tea, then ride camels for about an hour. And at the same time you will enjoy and take pictures of the beautiful views of the sahara desert sunset. At night you will enjoy your dinner with some berber music playing by drummers, then have a quite night in the desert under brilliant stars.
After breakfast, you will take a camel trek back to the hotel, before resuming our journey by road to Erissani and Arfoud. We will head to Tinghir with its beautiful palm groves then you will have free tome to wall between cliffs in Todra gorge,and have a delicious lunch in locale restaurent,after that you drive across the valley of 1000 Kasbahs. As the perfume and the delightful smell of the palm trees fades away, we will pass by the Rose Valley (where Damaskin roses were brought by the local people on their way back from pilgrimage).
We will pass by Skoura palm groves,where there are a lot of famous kasbahs like Amridil Kasbah. And have dinner in a hotel in Ouarzazate, where we will spend the night.
After breakfast, we will visit Taourirt Kasbah, Hollywood of Africa, where many famous films were made including Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia, before making our way to Ait ben Haddou Kasbah, where we will explore the architecture of Kasbah.And you will have a chance to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Ounila Valley,the you vill have the visit of famous kasbah in south east of morocco built by the powerful pucha Glaoui,then We will head to the Red city via Tizi n Tichka, 2260 metres high. Lunch will be taken in a local restaurant in the Atlas Mountains
More Active & Recommended Tours
- Marrakech Discovery Day Tour
- Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Day Trip to The Three Valleys of Ourika
- Day Trip to Essaouira Mogador
- Day Trip to Atlas Maountains & Berber Villages
- Day Trip to The Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- 2 Days Marrakech to Zagora Desert Tour
- 2 Days Tour to Ait Bouguemez Valley
- 3 Days Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert Tour
- 3 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour
- 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour to Erg Chigaga
- 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour Via Draa Valley
- 4 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour
- 4 Days Fes to Marrakech Erg Chebbi Sahara Desert Tour
- 4 Days Tanger to Marrakech Sahara Desert Tours
- 7 Days Casablanca Culture Tours
- 10 Days Majestic Morocco Tours
- 11 Days Authentic Morocco Tours
- 15 Days Morocco Experience Tours
- 16 Days Morocco Unlimited Tour For Travel & Adventure
Adventure & Discovery
3 days / 2 nights
4×4 Land Cruiser
I recently returned from an excellent tour of Morocco with Ahmed. Ahmed was a wonderful guide, full of much interesting information about the places we were visiting. I would highly... read more