4 Days Fes To Marrakech Erg Chebbi Dunes
Discover the best of Morocco on an adventure from Fes to Marrakech through Sahara Desert and Atlas Mountains.
Tour Highlights & Inclusions
- Introduction to Morocco Culture, History & Traditions.
- Enjoy authentic Berber’s hospitality
- Taste delicious traditional local food
- Explore Morocco’s beautiful architecture
- Discover the splendid Sahara Desert
- Quality & Comfortable accommodation in air-conditioned rooms in hotels, riads or kasbahs.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation.
- Hand-crafted itineraries
- Private premium air conditioned Toyota Landcruiser or similar plus fuel
- The services of a professional and experienced English speaking driver and/or guide.
- All breakfasts and dinners are included during the tour (specific dietary requirement will be catered for).
- Camel treks, where applicable, with the services of a local camel driver, with private tent for overnight stay in the Sahara Desert.
We will depart at 8:00 am from your riad or hotel directly to the Sahara desert. The journey takes approximately 9 hours, a long drive but amazing landscapes are to be seen, across the Atlas Mountains to a beautiful oasis, Ziz Valley, which is full of palm trees. We will make stops for photographs at your request.
We will stop in the cedar forest of Azrou to see the monkeys, and Midelt for lunch. We will travel to the famous small Sahara cities of Arfoud and Erissani, before arriving to the Sahara desert itself.
The night will be spent in a hotel. You will also explore Khamlia, famous for the Gnaoua (musicians from the Sahara desert) and enjoy, for a while, the beauty of their musical art.
You will also visit Hassi Elbiad and see the Berbers in nomadic tents in the middle of the Sahara desert.
After your breakfast you have the option to:
Go for a trip to enjoy the dunes, explore the Sahara desert, and see the nomadic way of life in the middle of the Sahara desert.
Stay in the hotel to relax, swim or climb the dunes next to the hotel.
Explore the Berber villages of Hassi Elbiad, Khamlia, close to the Sahara desert, and see Gnaoua bands representing the local culture and music.
After breakfast, you will take a camel trek back to the hotel, before resuming our journey by road to Erissani and Arfoud. We will reach Todra Gorges, where we will walk between cliffs approximately 2500 metres high. It is a great place for rock climbing.
Will drive across the valley of 1000 Kasbahs. As the perfume and the delightful smell of the palm trees fades away, we will pass by the Rose Valley (where Damaskin roses were brought by the local people on their way back from pilgrimage).
We will pass by Skoura palm groves and have dinner in a hotel in Ouarzazate, where we will spend the night.
After breakfast, we will visit Taourirt Kasbah, then Hollywood of Africa (Cinema Studios) then we will make our way to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah one of the UNESCO world heritage sites . It’s classified since 1987. This fortified Kasbah is an attractive site for private tours and excursions departing from Marrakech. Because of it’s beautiful architucture and natural decoration Ait Benhaddou Kasbah it becomes one of the famous locations that is used for movies shooting. such as “Gladiator”, “Lawrence of Arabia”,
“Alexander”, “Kingdom of heaven”,”Babel” & “Prince of Percia”… . We will head to the Red city via Tizi n Tichka, 2260 metres high. Lunch will be taken in a local restaurant in the Atlas Mountains, then drive to reach Marrakech.
More Active & Recommended Tours
- Marrakech Discovery Day Tour
- Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Day Trip to The Three Valleys of Ourika
- Day Trip to Essaouira Mogador
- Day Trip to Atlas Maountains & Berber Villages
- Day Trip to The Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- 2 Days Marrakech to Zagora Desert Tour
- 2 Days Tour to Ait Bouguemez Valley
- 3 Days Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert Tour
- 3 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour
- 3 Days Fes to Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour & Camel Treks
- 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour to Erg Chigaga
- 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour Via Draa Valley
- 4 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour
- 4 Days Tanger to Marrakech Sahara Desert Tours
- 7 Days Casablanca Culture Tours
- 10 Days Majestic Morocco Tours
- 11 Days Authentic Morocco Tours
- 15 Days Morocco Experience Tours
- 16 Days Morocco Unlimited Tour For Travel & Adventure
Adventure & Discovery
4 days / 3 nights
4×4 Land Cruiser
On my first visit to the country I spent two weeks in Morocco with a group of 10 female friends. Ahmed was an incredible and energetic guide. We saw 90% of the country yet I didn’t feel rushed or touristed to death. We were on...More