3 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour
Discover the best of Marrakech and Fes through the Sahara Desert and Atlas Mountains.
3 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour Highlights & Inclusions
- Introduction to Morocco Culture, History & Traditions.
- Enjoy authentic Berber’s hospitality
- Taste delicious traditional local food
- Explore Morocco’s beautiful architecture
- Discover the splendid Sahara Desert
- Quality & Comfortable accommodation in air-conditioned rooms in hotels, riads or kasbahs.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation.
- Hand-crafted itineraries
- Private premium air conditioned Toyota Landcruiser or similar plus fuel
- The services of a professional and experienced English speaking driver and/or guide.
- All breakfasts and dinners are included during the tour (specific dietary requirement will be catered for).
- Camel treks, where applicable, with the services of a local camel driver, with private tent for overnight stay in the Sahara Desert.
We will depart from your hotel or riad at 8:00 am and head towards Erg Echabbi by 4 x 4. You will pass by Tizi-n-Tichka, 2260 metres high, in the Atlas Mountains. Breaks will be taken at your request to take photographs or to explore the local Berber villages where you can experience the charm of the Berber nomadic life style; see women gathering the grass for their cattle and farmers ploughing and cultivating their lands.
You will visit one of the UNESCO world heritage sites named Ait Benhaddou. It’s classified since 1987. This fortified Kasbah is an attractive site for private tours and excursions departing from Marrakech. Because of it’s beautiful architucture and natural decoration Ait Benhaddou Kasbah it becomes one of the famous locations that is used for movies shooting. such as “Gladiator”, “Lawrence of Arabia”,
“Alexander”, “Kingdom of heaven”,”Babel” & “Prince of Percia”… After the kasbah visit you will enjoy moroccan food in a typically berber restaurant. Later on We will visit Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate built during the period of colonization.
Later on after lunch We will take some snapshots to Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate built during the period of colonization. We will then resume our journey, passing by Skoura palm trees, and the Rose Valley (Damaskin Roses). We will have dinner and spend the night in a hotel in Dades Gorge.
After breakfast, we will leave the hotel at 8:30 am and head towards sahara desert Erg Echabbi. We will have a stop in Tinghir to take pictures; a fabulous place with beautiful palm trees, before arriving at Todra Gorges, where we will walk between cliffs approximately 2500 metres high. It is a great place for rock climbing. We will have a delicious lunch before arriving at the Sahara desert where you will enjoy the beauty of the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi and the beautiful landscapes. Later, you will have a tea break in a hotel before leaving to ride camels in the desert. The night will be spent in the middle of the Sahara Desert in Berber tents enjoying the brilliance of the stars at night, and the gorgeous sunset.
After breakfast we will ride our camels back to hotel, where we will freshen up before making our way to Fes. We will stop to enjoy the fabulous landscapes of Ziz Valley on the way. We will enjoy the stunning scenery of the Atlas Mountains, passing by Tizi-n-Talghoumt 1907 metres high. We will stop for lunch in the small town of Midelt, before stopping in the cedar forests of the middle Atlas Mountains where we may see the Magot monkeys. We will also be passing through Ifran, the first ski resort in Morocco, before continuing our journey to the Imperial City of Fes.
More Active & Recommended Tours
- Marrakech Discovery Day Tour
- Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Day Trip to The Three Valleys of Ourika
- Day Trip to Essaouira Mogador
- Day Trip to Atlas Maountains & Berber Villages
- Day Trip to The Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- 2 Days Marrakech to Zagora Desert Tour
- 2 Days Tour to Ait Bouguemez Valley
- 3 Days Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert Tour
- 3 Days Fes to Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour & Camel Treks
- 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour to Erg Chigaga
- 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour Via Draa Valley
- 4 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour
- 4 Days Fes to Marrakech Erg Chebbi Sahara Desert Tour
- 4 Days Tanger to Marrakech Sahara Desert Tours
- 7 Days Casablanca Culture Tours
- 10 Days Majestic Morocco Tours
- 11 Days Authentic Morocco Tours
- 15 Days Morocco Experience Tours
- 16 Days Morocco Unlimited Tour For Travel & Adventure
Adventure & Discovery
3 days / 2 nights
4×4 Land Cruiser