2 Days Marrakech to Zagora Desert Tour
Camel Trek Experience & Zagora Palm Grove Discovery Through Atlas Mountains.
2 Days Marrakech to Zagora Desert Tour Highlights & Inclusions
It’s an authentic fascinating tour that heads out towards the Sahara desert with one night in the camp (Berber tent). Zagora Sahara desert is beautiful with small sand dunes.
Zagora feels very much like a border town, fighting back the encroaching desert, with its lush palms. Even though it is modern and largely unappealing, it does have its moments, particularly when dust storms blow up out of the desert and the light becomes totally surreal.
The spectacular jebel (mountain) Zagora, which rises up across the other side of the river Draa, is worth climbing for the views.
The Draa Valley is the largest valley in Morocco reputed for its palm trees and crossed by the Draa River, falling into Tantan.
This tour is for 2 days and 1 night staying in a Berber tent in the Sahara Desert.
- Good choice for families
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Ait Saouen
- Daraa Valley
- Visiting Aitbenhaddou Kasbah
- Beautiful berber villages
- Tizi n Tishka pass 2260 m high
More Active & Recommended Tours
- Marrakech Discovery Day Tour
- Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Day Trip to The Three Valleys of Ourika
- Day Trip to Essaouira Mogador
- Day Trip to Atlas Maountains & Berber Villages
- Day Trip to The Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- 2 Days Tour to Ait Bouguemez Valley
- 3 Days Marrakech to Erg Chebbi Desert Tour
- 3 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour
- 3 Days Fes to Marrakech Sahara Desert Tour & Camel Treks
- 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour to Erg Chigaga
- 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour Via Draa Valley
- 4 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour
- 4 Days Fes to Marrakech Erg Chebbi Sahara Desert Tour
- 4 Days Tanger to Marrakech Sahara Desert Tours
- 7 Days Casablanca Culture Tours
- 10 Days Majestic Morocco Tours
- 11 Days Authentic Morocco Tours
- 15 Days Morocco Experience Tours
- 16 Days Morocco Unlimited Tour For Travel & Adventure
Adventure & Discovery
2 days / 1 night
4×4 Land Cruiser
This trip was a great experience for my wife and I. There was so much to see and do and even though it was a two week trip it seemed to pass by too quickly. The only downside is that we did not stay in...More